Book Reviews and More

Hi! This blog is for my classes at Texas Woman's University.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Summer Challenge Check-in #13

Hi everyone,

We're approaching the end of our summer challenge. Only one more week to go until Labor Day and the recognized "end of summer." Of course, school has already started here in Texas and it will feel like summer until October, but we look forward to Labor Day nonetheless! It makes us feel like Autumn will get here eventually.

I've got four more Bluebonnet books to read and am working on finishing my first draft of my middle grade novel by Monday. Plus I started back at graduate school this week as well. So it will definitely be a busy, but hopefully productive, week!

Good luck with all of your endeavors this week,
  McCourt

No comments:

Post a Comment