Book Reviews and More

Hi! This blog is for my classes at Texas Woman's University.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Summer Challenge Check-In #11

Hi everyone!

  I hope that this has been a great week. I'm excited to say I accomplished 1/3 of my Summer Challenge goals this week. I have finished all of the books on the  2 X 2 reading list (for ages two to grade two). They were especially fun because I got to enjoy them with my son.

  I'm still working on finishing the Bluebonnet books by Labor Day and my writing goals. I've decided to set myself a deadline of finishing the first draft of my current middle grade novel by the end of the challenge. The former journalist in me works best on deadlines - so that should be some good motivation.

  Keep reading and writing!
  Take care, McCourt

No comments:

Post a Comment