Book Reviews and More

Hi! This blog is for my classes at Texas Woman's University.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Youth Media Awards - Monday, February 2nd

As a children's writer and a future librarian, I have to admit the ALA Youth Media Awards are more exciting than the Oscars to me. They are just around the corner - Monday, Feb. 2nd at 8 am (Central). Awards to be announced include this year's Newbery medal, Caldecott medal, Andrew Carnegie medal, the Coretta Scott King awards, the Laura Ingalls Wilder award, Pura Belapré award, the Printz award, the Sibert Award and many others.

Do you want to watch it live? You can see it here: http://live.webcastinc.com/ala/2015/live/

I don't have any predictions this year - although I do have some favorites. Check back next week and we can talk about the winners!


No comments:

Post a Comment