Book Reviews and More

Hi! This blog is for my classes at Texas Woman's University.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Brief Hiatus

Hello everyone -

Thank you for checking in! I wanted to let you know that I'll be taking a brief hiatus from my blogging. I've been fortunate enough to start my Practicum this semester at a local public library branch. So having that, plus my two other graduate school classes, my volunteer roles, and the unexpected ups and downs of a busy life has put me behind in most areas (especially laundry - thanks Mom for the help!).

I'm planning to still update the SCBWI monthly book report titles and my reading list (which has been sadly neglected so far this year!). Hopefully, I will get back to a weekly blog post soon.

Thanks for supporting my writing and library efforts!
McCourt

No comments:

Post a Comment