Book Reviews and More

Hi! This blog is for my classes at Texas Woman's University.

Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer Reading and Writing Check-in #1

Hi everyone!

  How did everyone do on the first week of the challenge? I had a productive week around the house, but not as productive as I would like for my writing. I did work toward my reading goal and finished the Texas Bluebonnet book Ungifted by Gordon Korman.

  Remember to 'reply all' to the challenge email that I send out on Mondays so we can keep accountable to each other.

  Also, each Wednesday, I plan to post on the blog with a musing about the writing/reading life - hopefully it will spark some conversation and motivation on ways we can accomplish our writing goals, while we try and balance all our other activities and obligations.

  It's not too late to join the challenge - in fact, it's open all summer long, so if you'd like to join just follow the directions on my previous post titled: Summer Reading and Writing Challenge.

  Summer school starts for me today so I will be working even more on balance!

  Take care, McCourt

No comments:

Post a Comment