Book Reviews and More

Hi! This blog is for my classes at Texas Woman's University.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

The reviews are in! Genre 4 Nonfiction and Poetry

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are ready for some fascinating and fun nonfiction. For this module, I reviewed The Lincolns: A Scrapbook Look at Abraham and Mary by Candace Fleming, Never Smile at a Monkey: And 17 Other Important Things to Remember by Steve Jenkins, and Bomb: The Race to Build and Steal the World's Most Dangerous Weapon by Steve Sheinkin.

I learned so much from every one of these books! I already have requested several more of Candace Fleming's biographies and Steve Sheinkin's Benedict Arnold book from the library. My whole family is enjoying all of the Steve Jenkins books that I checked out as well.

I hope that you will stretch your reading habits to include some amazing nonfiction. You can find my reviews below this post or above under the Book Reviews for LS 5603 tab. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment