Book Reviews and More

Hi! This blog is for my classes at Texas Woman's University.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Reviews Are In!


Hello everyone -

  My first reviews for LS 5603 Literature for Children and Young Adults are ready for viewing. This module focused on our first genre to study - Picture Books. The list of books to choose from included classics, award winners, and more modern authors and illustrators.

  I chose to review Millions of Cats by Wanda Gág, The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick, and We Are in a Book! by Mo Willems.

  I will post the reviews below this post on the main page so they are easy to access, but I know they will scroll down on the blog as I post new items. So you can also always find my reviews for class under the Book Reviews for LS 5603 tab toward the top of the web page (next to Home).

  Hope y'all enjoy!
  McCourt

No comments:

Post a Comment